He is my Everything

I was bruised, he healed me
I was broken, he fixed me
I was lost, he guided me
I was void, he filled me
I was colorless, he painted me
I was arbitrary, he defined me
I was helpless, he comforted me
I was abandoned, he protected me.

I was just a half, he completed me
I was a drop, he rained me
I was a chaos, he calmed me
I was a puzzle, he unraveled me
I was a brick, he homed me
I was a poem, he sang me
I was a full stop, he semi-coloned me
I was merely a phrase, he expressed me.

I was down, he cheered me
I was confined, he freed me
I was dull, he shined me
I was explicit, he mystified me
I was reluctant, he encouraged me
I was scattered, he gathered me
I was hurt, he caressed me
I didn't admire myself, but he loved me.

I was a trick, he enchanted me
I was a dot, he drew me
I was a secret, he kept me
I was difficult, he understood me
I was different, he accepted me
I was a warrior, he defended me
I was a curve, he smiled me
I was callous, he felt me.

I am the fragrance, he smells me
I am his life, he lives me
I am the air, he breathes me
I am the string, he plays me
I am his friend, he counts on me
I am lucid, he dreams me
I am a book, he reads me
I am the song, he hums me.

I am his moves, he dances me
I am his path, he walks me
I am his kite, he flies me
I am his memories, he treasures me
I am his tears, he kisses me
I am his laugh, he shares me
I am his goal, he thanks me
He is my everything, he takes care of himself for me.

Comments